Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pregnancy #2 week 13

Week Thirteen! Second trimester here I come! 

13W 4D


How far along? 
13W 5D 

Totally weight gain?
?? Haven't weighed myself. 

Maternity clothes?? 
Jeans mainly! Not too many shirts yet. 

Stretch marks? 
Just from before, no new! 

Sleep? 
I LOVE sleep! I'm ready for bed at 9 and sleep till  Cru decides it's time to get up! And my dreams are CRAZY vivid and just crazy! 

Best moment this week? 
I had to go in and see the Dr and after some searching we found a heartbeat! Music to my ears! And not really pregnancy related, Josh fixed up an old $8 bike for me for Mother's Day and I LOVE it!

Miss anything? 
Brushing my teeth without gaging/ puking! 

Movement? 
None! 

Food Cravings? 
Mexican still and ice cream sandwiches! 

Anything makes me sick or queasy? 
Chicken! And if I don't eat when I get up! And brushing my teeth!

Gender? 
I'm thinking little girl! 

Labour Signs? 
Nope, none!

Symptoms? 
Still pretty tired and moody, I have to pee ALL the time! My uterus doesn't want to move up so it's caused some discomfort of my bladder! And the troubles with brushing my teeth!  But all good things!! 

Belly button in or out? 
In but growing! 

Wedding ring on or off? 
On

Happy or moody? 
Both! 

Looking forward to? 
Our Las Vegas trip tomorrow! It's gonna be fun to get away with my little family to the warmth for a few days! 

Week 13 has been a good one! If I can beat the tiredness I can do anything! 👍😊

No comments:

Post a Comment